How many times have you wanted the Olive Garden recipes for something on their menu that just made your mouth water? I know personally my favorite thing was the lunch special of all you can eat soup, salad and breadsticks. There have been times where I have sat there tasting the food in front of me slowly, attempting to pick out different flavors.
You didn’t have that much success at that either, did you?
Well, personally I did just about everything I could just to get a glimmer of what is involved in preparing my favorite dishes. Sadly, nothing I tried including bribery was able to get me the Olive Garden recipe’s I wanted so badly for my personal use.
Well, I knew there were other people like you and I out there, wanting to get a hold of the recipes from their favorite places they ate out at on a regular basis so they would be able to enjoy the food without the hassle of paying a arm and a leg for it. Now here is where it got tricky. Every where I looked online claimed to have the “Official” or “Authentic” recipe’s from famous chains such as Olive garden, Applebee’s and Red Lobster. Sadly, most of these books fell short of their own claims. Luckily for you and me, I stumbled across one ebook that said with a money back guarantee that their Olive Garden recipes as well as others was the official and only copy cat book available that actually got it right. And they were right! Plus you will get recipes from many other famous restaurants as well such as: Red Lobster, Applebee’s, Chili’s, T.G.I. Fridays, Outback Steakhouse, Starbucks and many more.
Here is a sample recipe from the book:
4 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
1/2 cup flour
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Dried oregano to taste
4 Tbsp oil
4 Tbsp butter or margarine
2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 cup Marsala wine
1. POUND chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap until about 1/4″ thickness.
2. COMBINE flour, salt, pepper and oregano in a mixing bowl. Dredge chicken pieces in the flour, shaking off any excess.
3. HEAT oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken breasts on medium heat for about 2 minutes on the first side, until lightly browned. Turn breasts over to cook other side, then add mushrooms to skillet. Cook breasts about 2 more minutes, until both sides are lightly browned. Continue to stir mushrooms. Add Marsala wine around chicken pieces.
4. COVER and simmer for about 15 minutes.
5. TRANSFER to serving plate.
To this day I not only enjoy my soup, salad and breadstick special from my own home at a fraction of the price, but many others as well. I know your going to enjoy the Olive Garden and other recipes as much as I have.